Thursday, February 21, 2013

SEEKING GOD AND FINDING HIM




I sought Him,
whom my heart has known,
In eternity,
Returning to the haunts where He,
And I met frequently,
Thirsting once again to see,
The One who set me free,
Who died upon the Cross  so I,
Could live in liberty.

I found Him,
Whom my heart has known,
In eternity,
I  walked on holy ground as I,
Ascended  Calvary,
Nailed upon a rough hewn Cross,
For all the world to see,
I fixed my gaze upon my God
And He looked down at me.

 Myra D'Souza - 21 Feb 13

2 comments:

  1. my dear myra,

    when i read the last two lines of
    "Seeking God and Finding Him"
    i remembered the following quote
    from Meister Eckhart:
    "The I with which I see God,
    is the same I with which God sees me."

    i also noted that 21st Feb 2013
    was a day of double-inspiration for you...!

    ozy

    ReplyDelete

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo

         
Was born in Mumbai.  Studied in St. Michael's Convent in Karwar.  Went to Wadia College in Pune. Did a Secretarial course in Mumbai at Nirmala Niketan and at Burnleys Institute. Came to Kuwait at 21 years of age, and still  here.  Married with 3 wonderful children a girl and two boys and a great husband.