Thursday, July 19, 2012

RETURN TO ME



 Let Your healing love stream thru’ me,
Like a river let it flow,
Restoring, cleansing and renewing,
My whole body, mind and soul.

Kindle faith anew enable,
Me to live my life with grace,
Channeled through Your Holy Spirit,
Finding peace in Your embrace.

Long has fear dogged every footstep,
Stressed and weary to the bone,
Worry’s long been my companion,
Often I’ve felt all alone.

“Come back home my bella mia,
Ritorno a me,”  I hear You say,
“Here I am, my heart’s true longing
I’ll  start afresh with You today.

Myra D’Souza / 19th July 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo

         
Was born in Mumbai.  Studied in St. Michael's Convent in Karwar.  Went to Wadia College in Pune. Did a Secretarial course in Mumbai at Nirmala Niketan and at Burnleys Institute. Came to Kuwait at 21 years of age, and still  here.  Married with 3 wonderful children a girl and two boys and a great husband.