Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HIDDEN IN HIM


Sweep me up in Your arms O Lord,
Cradle me close to Your breast,
My soul will find refuge and harbor,
For in You is perfect rest.

I wrestle daily with sin O Lord,
I strive to resist its allure,
But if I should fall Beloved, recall,
Your Cross vanquished its power.

Cover me with Your mantle O Lord,
Snuggled close to Your heart,
Satan won’t dare assail and ensnare,
With intent to tear us apart.

Safely sheltered in You O Lord,
Hid ‘neath the wings of Your care,
I can acquire the strength I desire,
As long as I tarry there.

Myra D’Souza / 16th March 2011

2 comments:

  1. Hi Myra:

    Now you are too good.
    Mira
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  2. its very sweet .. very lovey dovey in a good way .. my favorite line is *snuggled close to Your heart*
    love you ma
    muah

    ReplyDelete

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo

         
Was born in Mumbai.  Studied in St. Michael's Convent in Karwar.  Went to Wadia College in Pune. Did a Secretarial course in Mumbai at Nirmala Niketan and at Burnleys Institute. Came to Kuwait at 21 years of age, and still  here.  Married with 3 wonderful children a girl and two boys and a great husband.