Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I BELONG TO GOD


He calls me His beloved,
His light glows on my face,
His Spirit is alive in me,
He fills my heart with grace.
I walk with faith uplifted.
In sweet serenity,
My heart belongs to Jesus,
Who gave His life for me.

He conferred on me a priesthood,
I’m confirmed and set apart,
To live the Holy Gospel,
With a steadfast, faithful heart.
He leads me out of darkness,
To dwell in His pure light,
I’m anchored to the Rock,
Who is my Comforter and Guide.

I need not ever be afraid,
With Jesus at my side,
The Spirit of the Living God,
In me vows to abide.
I can depend on Christ my Lord,
No matter what the hour,
Calling on His Name I claim,
Infinite grace and power.


Myra D’souza /3rd June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo

         
Was born in Mumbai.  Studied in St. Michael's Convent in Karwar.  Went to Wadia College in Pune. Did a Secretarial course in Mumbai at Nirmala Niketan and at Burnleys Institute. Came to Kuwait at 21 years of age, and still  here.  Married with 3 wonderful children a girl and two boys and a great husband.