Thursday, May 28, 2009

TRUST ME - John 14 : 1-6


Be not anxious or distressed,
When trials come your way,
Trust in God and trust in Me,
Believe in all I say.

Remember in my Father’s house,
Are many splendid rooms,
I go ahead for I intend,
To make a place for you.

Remember all I taught you,
Live the Gospel faithfully,
I will return to take you home,
And have you reign with Me.

Take the narrow highway,
Though filled with pain and strife,
At journey’s end I promise friend,
That you will have new life
.


Myra D’souza/5.5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo

         
Was born in Mumbai.  Studied in St. Michael's Convent in Karwar.  Went to Wadia College in Pune. Did a Secretarial course in Mumbai at Nirmala Niketan and at Burnleys Institute. Came to Kuwait at 21 years of age, and still  here.  Married with 3 wonderful children a girl and two boys and a great husband.