Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MOMENT OF GRACE


What I have been aware of
In the realm of intellect,
Came suddenly alive for me
When grace and knowledge met.

Till yesterday I knew
Not in my heart, but in my head,
That Jesus Christ abides in me,
Thru the Paraclete.


Every time I came to pray,
I failed to comprehend,
That it was just a simple as,
Communing with a friend.

Now quiet time each morning
With pure wonder on my part,
I hear my Master speaking,
In the stillness of my heart.

I see in me new dignity,
I sing in pure delight,
My body is God’s temple.
I glow with His own Light.

Myra D’souza / 25.3.1998

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo

         
Was born in Mumbai.  Studied in St. Michael's Convent in Karwar.  Went to Wadia College in Pune. Did a Secretarial course in Mumbai at Nirmala Niketan and at Burnleys Institute. Came to Kuwait at 21 years of age, and still  here.  Married with 3 wonderful children a girl and two boys and a great husband.