Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LIVING TO LOVE YOU

Every beat of my heart will tell You,
Lord that I love You,
Every breath I breathe will echo
This same sweet chorus too.

With all the ardour of my soul,
And all my strength and might,
I will love You my dearest Lord,
Until the day I die.

The more I know about You Lord,
The deeper I fall in love,
The better I get to know You I find,
There’s so much more to discover.

I know I’ve done nothing to merit
The love, O Lord You have for me,
Taking my place You died the death,
That was mine on Calvary.

I have discovered the reason why
My heart is brimming with bliss,
No greater joy on earth have I found,
Than living to love You Jesus.

Myra D’souza/10.1.1999

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo

         
Was born in Mumbai.  Studied in St. Michael's Convent in Karwar.  Went to Wadia College in Pune. Did a Secretarial course in Mumbai at Nirmala Niketan and at Burnleys Institute. Came to Kuwait at 21 years of age, and still  here.  Married with 3 wonderful children a girl and two boys and a great husband.