Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I KNOW WHY


He knows the number of the stars,
In the sky each night,
He calls each one by name and they,
Twinkle into sight.

He knows how many raindrops,
Are there in every shower,
He knows each little bird and bee,
Each butterfly and flower.

I know I need not worry,
What I will eat or wear,
For my God has counted,
Every hair upon my head.

I know I can be confident,
In Him do you know why?
The One who holds my hand in His
For me was crucified.


Myra D’souza/10.2.1999

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo

         
Was born in Mumbai.  Studied in St. Michael's Convent in Karwar.  Went to Wadia College in Pune. Did a Secretarial course in Mumbai at Nirmala Niketan and at Burnleys Institute. Came to Kuwait at 21 years of age, and still  here.  Married with 3 wonderful children a girl and two boys and a great husband.