Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HELP ME LORD TODAY

Help me Lord to let Your love
Shine through me today,
May all the work I undertake
Give praise to You I pray.

Help me Lord so I can be
A friend to all I meet,
Giving all the very love,
From You I have received.

Help me Lord to realise
A cold reserve could hide,
A heart weighed down with sorrow
And misery inside.

Lord if I should quarrel,
May I be first to smile,
Reaching out in friendship,
And prompt to reconcile.

Help me Lord to sanctify
Each moment of the day,
Adoring, loving, praising You,
In all I do and say.

Myra D’souza/10.2.1999

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo

         
Was born in Mumbai.  Studied in St. Michael's Convent in Karwar.  Went to Wadia College in Pune. Did a Secretarial course in Mumbai at Nirmala Niketan and at Burnleys Institute. Came to Kuwait at 21 years of age, and still  here.  Married with 3 wonderful children a girl and two boys and a great husband.