Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HEAVEN IS MY HOME



If home is where the heart is,
I don’t belong to earth.
My eyes are fixed on heaven
I’ve been a pilgrim since birth.

Things of earth can’t hold me,
I walk by faith not sight.
I belong to heaven,
And Jesus is my delight.

It is to Jesus that I cling,
He is the pearl I prize,
I am a citizen of heaven,
That’s where my treasure lies.

I pray that God accomplish,
All He desires in me.
My once clenched fist I open,
To all His plans for me.

In the heavenly Kingdom,
Is a place prepared for me,
It was purchased at a price,
By Christ on Calvary.

Things of earth can't hold me,
I walk by faith not sight.
Yes, I belong to heaven,
And Jesus is my delight.



Myra D’souza / 15.11.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo

         
Was born in Mumbai.  Studied in St. Michael's Convent in Karwar.  Went to Wadia College in Pune. Did a Secretarial course in Mumbai at Nirmala Niketan and at Burnleys Institute. Came to Kuwait at 21 years of age, and still  here.  Married with 3 wonderful children a girl and two boys and a great husband.