Thursday, February 21, 2013

MY GOD IS HERE





You are here!
Beloved Bridegroom of my soul.
At last You have arrived,
My sovereign Lord and King.
You will have to stoop so low,
To come into the bridal chamber
Of my heart.
Humbly You descend,
My gracious King,
So I can make ascent with You,
...........To heaven.

You in me and I in You,

Encompassing  infinity,
For just awhile.
Your loving Presence satisfies
The all consuming  ardor of my soul,
Which will commence again,
As soon as You will go,
T'will last until You come to me
Once more,
In the Holy Eucharist,
...........Tomorrow.


Myra D’Souza – 21 Feb. 2013

1 comment:

  1. my dear myra,
    this is a great meditation
    for a daily communicant...!

    i will use this...!

    ozy

    ReplyDelete

Share it

Search This Blog

Loading...

Followers

About Me

My Photo

         
Was born in Mumbai.  Studied in St. Michael's Convent in Karwar.  Went to Wadia College in Pune. Did a Secretarial course in Mumbai at Nirmala Niketan and at Burnleys Institute. Came to Kuwait at 21 years of age, and still  here.  Married with 3 wonderful children a girl and two boys and a great husband.